6.11.12

Style Icons: Miranda Kerr

So, aaaggesss ago I did a post about The Olsen Twins and how much I love their style. I said I was going to make it into a series but never actually did so I thought I would bring it back. This time, my icon of choice is Miranda Kerr.

I think she is a perfect example of keeping it simple yet still looking amazing. Although it helps having flawless skin, a banging body and supermodel height, she has a certain polish which brings all of her looks together. Here are my fave Miranda outfits:








 I think I covet her style so much because loves the same basics as me: chiffon shirts, blazers and leather shorts/trousers. She has a knack for working separates and making them look fresh an up-to-date yet still classic. 

 I wish I was as groomed and effortless as Miranda Kerr! 

All images found via Google. 











2 comments:

  1. She's gorgeous isn't she? Always so well put together! :-)

    Vanessa x
    www.vanessaeves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning I did have to google who she was though lol. Yeah she looks fantastic, the first picture in the black evening dress is my favourite looks a bit like Tom Ford.

    ReplyDelete

CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS